Swiftcurrent Creek Home is where the heart lives.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Edited for the million and a half typo's I did tweak my post a little no more tweaking

Ferdie Von Pelt winced inwardly as he looked upon Bazi but he did not speak until the others arrived, he was not looking to do battle, far from it.
Bazi's posture and the heavy weight upon her to young shoulders did not elude his notice, her youth stripped of her far to soon by the burden of leadership. Now if only she could come out better then Fox had. She might start by actually listening, but so far that had not been the case with Bazi either.
This thought saddened him, he still held the father-like feelings toward her, though muted, his heart still longed for her, his loyalty not easily broken. In fact so hard to break it was not harm he wanted to befall upon Fox but reason.

Ferdie kept his gaze upon Bazi and did not spare a glance to Njal whom not longer held himself like a beta but put himself beside Bazi anyway. Ferdie's hackles did not raise he did not try to look bigger, he did not step any closer. Fleetingly he wondered if Swiftcurrent creeks pups had arrived or had something happened to them if both parents were here...

Ferdie did not offer excuses or his reasons for keeping Magpie and Leaf though if the pups were not still living he had all the more reason to have tried to 'protect' Magpie in his own way.
His voice still held it's slight canadian accent even after all this time in the teekon wilds. It came out more today as he projected his voice for all to hear. He didn't start with the accusation that he plotted the whole way here Hi guys I'm just returning the wolves Fox left behind after her last dalliance at our boarders he remained diplomatic hard as it was
I needed to bring back Leaf and Magpie, they are not eating and I fear for them. I do not wish harm upon them, any of you or any of us.

Ferdie motioned for Leaf and Magpie to rejoin their pack, He carefully backed up, placing himself behind Leaf and Magpie in case they did not step forward quickly enough. He did not turn or give his side or rump to the Swiftcurrent Wolves in front of him. He did not trust he could walk away in one piece today. He nodded at Ame and Fang to do the same.

His own words rang in his head from the exchange with Njal upon the first invasion onto the mountain no swiftcurrent wolf had ever bothered to travel to before, "We will be staying on the mountain top FAR from Swiftcurrent creek and you would do well to turn back home and leave us in peace if you expect us to do the same." Though other words also came forth the plea had been clear so he asked again; this time placing it before Bazi in hopes some wolf could and possibly would listen.
Because even though The swiftcurrent creek wolves had come over and over again, Ferdie's pack had only defended. Ferdie's pack had not retaliated in kind before the taking of the captives which to be fair were on his pack land to start with it wasn't as if he had come down and stolen them.....

(Mwahaha to those who know of a plot that was tinkered with)

Ferdie Von Pelt chose to keep his words short and sweet, for to many words in the past had been lost on Fox and he did not want to risk it. I wish only for peace, that is all I wanted since the very last time my paws touched this ground. It what I asked for when Njal came to us and it is all I ask for now. Ferdie inclined his head to Bazi his gaze not having left her even when he had backed up, but his gaze was also not challenging as hers had been. His plea fell from his lips again
Leave us alone and we leave you alone. A clear cut boundary. No exceptions. Ferdie held himself still then, bracing for an attack; They no longer had anything with them to stop the Swiftcurrent creek wolves from rending their life from their bodies.

Ferdie wanted to verbally claim that The Sunspire wolves had not come to Swiftcurrent creeks boarders wanted to claim the 'war' was truly one-sided but now he knew that to be a lie. Jace had taken it upon himself to break rank and to come here of his own accord. What was worse, Jace fought back on their boarders, this had angered Ferdie enough that Jace was not here and if Ferdie had to tie Jace to a tree, Jace would not come back, for any reason.
Not as a member of his pack anyway. That thought speared Ferdie's heart deep, sacrifice Jace for the safety of the pack if it came down to it, could he?

Messages In This Thread
Home is where the heart lives. - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 26, 2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 12:11 AM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Amekaze - July 27, 2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Bazi - July 27, 2014, 04:30 AM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Scimitar - July 27, 2014, 07:52 AM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Leaf - July 27, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Shadow - July 27, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Tuwawi RIP - July 27, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by RIP Njal - July 27, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Galileo - July 27, 2014, 02:04 PM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 27, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Danica RIP - July 27, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Amekaze - July 27, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Bazi - July 27, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Scimitar - July 27, 2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Tuwawi RIP - July 27, 2014, 06:37 PM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by RIP Njal - July 27, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Galileo - July 27, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Fang - July 27, 2014, 11:45 PM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Amekaze - July 28, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Bazi - July 29, 2014, 07:02 AM
RE: Home is where the heart lives. - by Shadow - July 29, 2014, 07:30 AM