Totoka River tie your tubes, idiot
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Fate, destiny, whatever she was called those days... she was a fickle bitch, wasn't she? She sure had a sense of humor on her! It was like, just when the wildfire found a way to regain some of her home and motivation, she was met with the most appalling form of company that she could ever ask for. It almost felt like Arcturus was her fairy godmother, but he was stupid and mute... and weird. Who the hell just stared at another person without saying anything? What kind of parent raised their kid that way?

Well, just when she least wanted to see him, there he was. She could hear the vapid dribbling of his brain as it leaked out his ears before she even scented him. A heavy sigh exited her mouth as she realized she would be forced to interact with him for the third time. The Redleaf girl began to wonder what she could have possibly done to deserve such outright cruelty from the universe.

“Are you following me? What's wrong? You got a crush or something? It seems like everywhere I go, you're somehow right behind me,” she snapped before whirling around and fixing her sights on his dark features with a burning expression.
Messages In This Thread
tie your tubes, idiot - by Piper - January 19, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Arcturus - January 19, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Piper - January 25, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Arcturus - January 27, 2019, 11:53 AM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Piper - February 06, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Arcturus - February 17, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Piper - February 20, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Arcturus - February 21, 2019, 08:41 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Piper - March 01, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Arcturus - March 01, 2019, 07:42 PM
RE: tie your tubes, idiot - by Piper - March 03, 2019, 05:10 PM