Lost Creek Hollow 'cause i know i had it all on the line
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
For a moment, Rannoch found himself doubting himswlf—was was ready? He considered his friends concern, his own brow furrowing and lips frowning. 

”I really think I am,” Rannoch decided after a pause, meeting Terance’s gaze. ”I used the trip to the plateau as a test—and I passed. I didn’t hurt myself, and I was able to keep up with the kids,” that in itself was a victory for him. ”I really appreciate your concern, too, Terance. I understand where you’re coming from, too.” Rannoch wouldn’t hold it against him if he decides to hold off on his re-promotion, but he hoped that that wouldn’t be the case.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Rannoch’s Ghost - January 26, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Liffey - January 28, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Arbiter - January 30, 2019, 12:46 AM