Shadewood i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Cry hadn’t told Gwen yet, but he had found an egg- 
or well, no. He had watched an egg fall out of a tree. It had come plummeting down from jarring heights and Cry had initially thought it was one of the usual drop offs of snow from atop the canopy above them that insulated the forest so well. But no, it had sunk into the pile of snow beneath the tree’s gnarl below, and curiosity pulled to Cry, only to push him to the dropped white ball. Nosing it, he found the scent that of bird, and was more perplexed than anything. 

Digging it out, the Keep’s Watcher watched it roll softly into the grasses. And it was then that he realized...
it was an egg. 
Shit. Then that meant time was crucial. 

Picking up the quickly cooling turkey he had found enjoying itself too much in the warmer helms of the Risana Lagoon’s edge, he deftly clipped away the birds opening to its breast bone, chewed and ingested some of the meat and bone that would be in the way, and rolled the egg in with a bloody snout.

He then rushed to @Kukutux’s den, praying the mysterious woman was home, flying past the trail Koro Toro would happen to be on later that day.  After explaining the situation of there being a bird egg within the turkey carcass, and pleading for the gentle mannered woman to not eat the egg, and that she could do whatever she pleases with turkey, he then left her to her craft while he went noisily searching for any other unfortunate fallen eggs.

That would be when he backtracked, and wound up in Koro Toro’s sight.
Messages In This Thread
i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - January 31, 2019, 09:42 AM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 07, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 10, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 13, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - February 17, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 26, 2019, 04:51 PM