Shadewood i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Cry was finding himself disappointed- for once, a man with some refinement, some manners and an actual courtesy. Such a rare find.

Unfortunate; you would have been quite a pleasure to have around, Sanguinus.” He spoke after the regal had introduced himself. “Regardless, it is a respected decision. And the pleasure is all mine.

Standing, Cry stretched himself slightly, his intent to not hold this man up any longer despite him enjoying the company of the male- 

but he hadn’t departed just yet. He was far too enjoying this moment, only a pinch more than he should have. Was it due to him being too personal too soon? Fighting himself from the stretch, Cry murmured his good tidings to the man. 

You will always be welcome here, friend.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 22, 2019, 08:14 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 23, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 25, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 29, 2019, 05:42 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:51 PM