Dragoncrest Cliffs ❝i am❞ is set, delicate and detailed as an insect in amber to each child
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
blodreina regards aure with a coldness that borders her own confusion as to why the father is meant to mean anything to her. she hadn't recalled asking. unless she means drakru and blodreina gives a shake of her head, as aure's assumptions only prove how little she truly knows about the pack she calls herself apart of. what happened to the days when in order to be called kru you had to know the culture? the way things worked? you are wrong. despite that aure's assumption has her rankling — because, really who is a newcomer to shoot her mouth off and tell her, she who was born of drageda and raised all her life to be kru that she is wrong when said newcomer obviously doesn't even have the right information.

kru isn't blood. there is no such thing as half kru, blodreina says the word as if it is a foul thing that burns her tongue. you are either kru or you are not kru. and to bear the name drakru isn't something you inherit. you earn it. every man, woman and child has to earn it. i was first generation born into drageda and i had to earn the name. just as blixen and the others. being verx's children doesn't give them a free pass into anything. that isn't how it works here.

blodreina educates aure further, her annoyance and her jealousy — really this was aure's fault for even bringing pups up; blodreina'd forgotten about them and all was good — coming to an ugly paramount within her. and while i'm setting things straight, blodreina'd never been one to hold things back so why on earth should she ever start now? i do have a problem with your children. i have a problem that you who have only been in drageda for a month, maybe two at most, carry the next generation of drakru in your womb before women who have been here much longer than you. there should've been a pecking order and you, as a newcomer, as far as i'm concerned should've been at the bottom.

and there it was. it was out in the air. somehow, it didn't make blodreina feel any better. she was still jealous and bitter and angry and mourning; and in true blodreina fashion likely just severed all ties she might've been building with a woman that could've been a friend. but she couldn't help how she felt about it and in her opinion, it was better to be upfront about her upset than hide it away behind false smiles. if anything this brought a single and lonely fact to the forefront of blodreina's mind: this was why she didn't do friends.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝i am❞ is set, delicate and detailed as an insect in amber to each child - by RIP Blodreina - February 14, 2019, 04:33 AM