Shadewood This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down
109 Posts
Ooc —
The suave man reguarded Cry coolly as he spoke about his wife leaning back to sit on his haunches as his eyes focused on the man. Some folks didn't like that much, how Laroche had the confidence to look even his leaders in the face while others cowered and avoided eye contact. For Laroche it meant he was attentive, that he was currently giving the other person his full attention and for the moment his respect. Whenever anyone complained about it or got stand offish Laroche just laughed and rolled his eyes, losing immediate respect for someone who got upset over something as ridiculous as eye contact. He gave a low chuckle at Cry's imitation of Morgan, finding it to be fairly accurate "It's always the gentle ones who hold the most inside them. Never underestimate a quiet woman" he said with a small smirk.

The conversation turned to Phex and Laroche was put off when he felt relieved that the man held no romantic attraction toward the piebald woman. He believed cry when he said that the girl was like a daughter to him and hesitantly continued the conversation "She's very....naive. like she's never seen anything bad" he said picking his words carefully. He paused for a moment and noticed that Cry seemed distant, a bit of sadness there. "I'd...like to make sure she doesn't see anything bad. I don't really get close to anyone but...I already care for her" he wondered how the man would take it, or if he even heard he seemed so lost in his own head. " Did you Lose someone?" he asked in his usual forward nature. He knew the feeling, losing someone you cared for. His father had died and his mother vanished leaving him to rule a pack where he wasn't wanted. He had left and found a woman who took advantage of his youth, gentling him and then he caught her with another man balls deep inside her. The man left with no balls and he left her there crying and begging forgiveness, abandoning her along with his torn apart heart.
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down - by Laroche - February 17, 2019, 07:36 PM