Shadewood i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"Because I watch for the future rather than the past." It was almost prophetic how he spoke the response, something that was secret enough to befall the place between them in a confusing hush. But again, Cry remained great to the bittering elder, ebbing a almost knowing smile to the aging agouti. As much as he hated witholding things, he felt better if Koro would see this happening rather than him explaining. It would ruin the suspense, the purpose, the specialty!

"What have you been up to? I haven't seen you in quite some time." The ex-assassin cut the subject off with a completely new path of topic, his curt dismissal in aim to reaffirm his standing on reealing nothing of his growing pet. "Have you met the others? There are quite  few of us, now."Glacials scanned across the crunching grasses of their dormant jungle home as he paced a bit, examining here and scratching up a few blades of the sleeping greenery gently. 

Messages In This Thread
i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - January 31, 2019, 09:42 AM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 07, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 10, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 13, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - February 17, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 26, 2019, 04:51 PM