Overture Downs I fell for an email scam and cost my company money
200 Posts
Ooc —
As he lowered his muzzle, he wasn't really expecting anyone to answer. Maybe a howl in return so he knew they were there and he could bring his friends to meet them, as he intended to do shortly. Certainly not a voice calling his name from across the field. As he turned his head and cupped his ears, he thought for a moment that the tone had seemed skeptical. Well, he couldn't really blame anyone for being unsure if it was him or not. He had been away a lot longer than he wanted to.

He initially thought the scarlet wolf streaking toward him was Indra, and his tail lifted into a lofty wag. It didn't dip when he realized his mistake, though, but beat harder. This wolf had too much rust in her fur to be Indra, whose coat was more a stunning mahogany variety, and as she drew nearer, aided by Lucas running toward her as well, he realized her eyes were a deep shade. Not his aunt's brilliant crimson. Luckily, he never forgot a face. Mona! he cried joyously, rushing forward with soft whines to greet the magical woman he once played hide and seek with.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I fell for an email scam and cost my company money - by Lucas - February 18, 2019, 05:24 PM