Two Rivers Isle i kissed a girl
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
Her reaction was not the one she had expected, so not what she had in mind when she let her mouth close on the warrior's tail. The bard thought she would get teeth, she though the sound that would come from the ebony woman's chest would be a thunderous growl. Instead the growl was soft, nonthreatening but the words were chastising. She was being asked not to be touched again, what was the big deal with her affection? "It is not something I can easily remember," she smiled but her head tilted slightly to show her curiosity to the unsaid sentence. 

She bounced on her paws as those green eyes glared at her, she was not phased by such a look. Right, don't sneak up in a trained warrior. She could get hurt, what was she? 5 months old, a child to be chastised? Nope, not at all. A smile creep up on her face, one of mischief and things to come. She wanted to tease, to pock and prod. She wanted to find every button she could press under this beautiful woman's fur. "I was able to sneak up on you just fine, oh trained warrior." It was spoke softly but she knew what she was doing. Oh yes, she was poking the dragon but she did not care. Their minds needed to be elsewhere, not dwelling on the broken dream that was Kamiki, that was when she moved.

Soft laughter fell from her lips as she pounced, literally pounced. She gave the signs she watched felines do, things she found comical. She lowered herbody slightly, keeping her rump and waving tail in the air. She gave a little wiggle, then sprung like her body was made of a pent up coil.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
i kissed a girl - by Takara - February 11, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: i kissed a girl - by Minori - February 12, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: i kissed a girl - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: i kissed a girl - by Minori - February 24, 2019, 10:38 AM