Two Rivers Isle he [m]et a girl who wore versace
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Private 
here we goooo @Takara
set 2/25

thump.

issun made sure to stay by minori at anytime he could. a woman’s fertility could make any man go crazy and he did not trust the men of shadewood.

thump....thump..

that morning she was not beside him. one moment she was at the bedside and the next she wasn’t. instinct drives him to go after her.

thump...thump..

he trusts that she could care for herself. there was no way in hell she’d let a man force himself onto her so easily. but some men had a lot of feverish, disgusting determination in them. if anything happened to her, he would never forgive himself. so when the fragrance of heat drifted outside the woods, he grew increasingly worried.

thump...thump.thump.

the stronger the scent became, the faster he carried himself. what if she was hurt? what if someone was hurting her? what if...what if...

thump.thump.thump.

he sees a figure by the river, growing ever so slightly as he approached. the figure grows in detail. issun stops. air catches in his throat  in his throat. “takara?
common | japanese
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
spark.

This morning was an uncommon one for the bard, the feelings were getting worse. It had been nothing like she had experienced before, could it be her age? Or maybe it was him, the one she had been searching for so long to embrace. Her den was near the mated pair, the couple that sparked ajealousy so deep that she pushed it down. She actually liked both of them, her nature to swing either way seemed to find attraction to the two dark colored wolves. 

flame.

She found herself away from the pack territory, she knew it was wrong but she had to get away from them. Almost everyone in the keep had somebody, and they were not the man that she wanted. She had even gone as far to ask the leader for permission because the fire threatened to consume her, to swollow her whole and leave nothing but a pile of ashes in its wake.

burning.

Her paws stepped into the river, trying to cool the burning inside her but she knew only one thing would put it out. The one that was just now calling her name, oh good. Pale blue eyes fell on his dark frame, his white freckles, his grey-green eyes. A smile crossed her lips, one of promises that she always whispered to him. Once, when they were just pups, he had told her that they would be together but she knew that was a long time ago. Slowly she moved out of the water, her hips swaying with every movement. So what if they were not together, she was always one that could share. As she closed the distance, her eyes hooded. Yes, she could easily share him with the beautiful warrior named Minori.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
she said nothing. he bit his tongue. when she stepped out of the water, a wave of heat radiated from her being and washed over him. she approached him. the gap between the two was slowly closed. issun blacked out for a moment and she was standing mere inches away when he became conscious.

thump.thump.thump.thump.

a fire sparked in him, one that could not be put out. warmth and fear were laced together. “what are you doing out here? it’s not safe.” he tried to sound normal, like that tension did not exist. but it was there and there was no denying it. it made his voice waver.
common | japanese
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
static.

the bard closed the distance between them, her mind going through a tunnel of static as she reached out to touch him. When she did the fire that threatened to consume her seemed to burn hotter, she barely registered that he was speaking. What was he saying,asking a question? A hum resonated from her throat, a canine version of a purras she tried to brush the static away. Oh, what was she doing out here. Right. She moved even closer, pressing her fur into his.

burn. burn. burn.

Chocolate to ash, the sparks seemed to make the flames worse. They licked at her as she gave her reply with a smooth voice, so silky and sweet. "I was trying to cool the fire.." It was true, the cool river should help right? She almost danced around him, pressing closer, mingling their scents.
common | japanese
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
she leaned in closer. slowly. very slowly. time stopped for a moment. all he could hear was his shaky breath and his drumming heart. and then there was contact. it was subtle at first, but then she proceeded to rub her body against his.

no. no. this wasn’t happening. a stinging guilt rose in his throat, but the fire burned brighter. he wanted to leave, to tear away from this while he still could. but he didn’t. he didn’t even pull away. he couldn’t. the hormones controlled his muscles now.

common takara.” he let out a short, nervous chuckle. “let’s-let’s just go.” despite his words, he did not move. “let’s...let’s go. there’s water in the keep. let’s just...” there was desperation in his voice.
common | japanese
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
white noise. static.

she moveded around him and he did not move away, he did not do anything but speak. wait, was he speaking? she finally stopped her little dance shoulder to shoulder, she placed her head over the back of his neck and simply breathed. for a moment her eyes closed, the fog and static eating at her brain as she tried to hear what it was he was saying. her name, and what else? something about going, going where?

hot. hot. hot.

why was it so bad this year, this burning that wanted her to keep wiggling against him. not once did he pull away, instead he spoke with shaking words and soft chuckling. he wasn't teling her no, he wasn't running away from her. "go where?" she could not remember that part of his words, he had said the keep but she was not registering that. she wanted the fire to go away, she wanted to stop burning alive. he was the water, the ice.
common | japanese
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
at this rate he couldn’t even think straight. everything was so loud. the crashing water, the wind, his beating heart, her steady breath. so many noises all roaring in his head. takara’s words drowned in the symphony of chaos.

issun’s head swayed right to left. everything was blurry and distorted. the only clear thing was his friend, gently draped over his shoulder.

takara.” he clenched his eyes and but the inside of his cheek. “why are you doing this?” he couldn’t even register the question himself. it was just a desperate attempt to keep his mind off of her or somehow snap out of it. but it didn’t work. he stayed.
common | japanese
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
flames.

They licked at her, coiled inside her making her wiggle just slightly because standing still was uncomfortable but she did not remove her embrace. he had not moved away but he did not embrace her back, her mind twisted then. they was still static, the crashing of water, white noise but there was a thought. one she did not want to think about, no, she did not want to hear it.

he does not want you.

he said her name again and asked her the very question that emphasized the thought in her head. why was she doing this, why else? how could he ask that but her mind was thick and her words did not come for a while, the heat distracted her. burn, so hot, so unbearable. her tail swished, a lazy back and forth motion that she was not conscious of doing. "i.. i want you" her voice shook, she licked her lips as she remained against him. "i love you." she whispered into his fur, a soft murmur. before he could reply, she said another thing. "i can share." she wanted him to know that she did not mind Minori in his life but she wanted to be there too, she pressed closer. though she was not thinking straight, she tried to listen. she would filter out the static, she search for so long and did not even get a chance.
common | japanese
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
i want you.

the fire burned brighter. he slowly moved from underneath her, looked at her for a spilt second, and pressed alongside her body. it was like a switch had been flipped. any self control he has was gone.

i love you.

oh god. oh no. no. no. those words stopped him in his tracks.he did not want to hear that coming from her. issun cared for her a lot and he didn’t want to loose her but love? he didn’t love her. he couldn’t love her. minori was the only one for him.

a cold shiver ran down his spine. he was at a loss for words. ”stop. i can’t do this.” he wanted so terribly to push her away, but he couldn’t. he couldn’t break her like that. and besides, it was too late to turn around now.

that’s what you want? are you sure?” he turned around to face her again.
common | japanese
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
she knew he cared for her, he did not love her. she had been too late to the party, her long journey was a waste. he moved then, her eyes opened once more as he first moved away. her hooded eyes met his and she felt the heat sizzle just slightly, baby blue to grey skies. then he touched her, pressing against her. the embers crackled once more, setting the fire. burning everywhere he touched, she pushed against him. she had not control, she moved slightly. her body shivered but she was not cold, no she was burning alive. 

that’s what you want? are you sure?

he looked at her but it was easy to tell that she desired one thing, she needed this, wanted this. "yes." it was simple, she needed him more than anything and she knew she would not get the emotions she wanted but she did not care. as she said, she could share. minori could be his mate, she was the other woman. she was the one always there, she even had the attraction to the dark warrior girl. "don't you?" she finally asked, brushing her cheeck against his. her tail swayed once more, and again her body shivered.
common | japanese
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
she answered yes and return the question, which he made a small nod to. it wasn’t entirely a lie. his body ached for her now, but that would change later. but the guilt had gone to the back of his mind at the moment. he could only think of her as he trailed along her body and wrapped her in his embrace.

thump.thump.thump

and just like that it was over. issun lay draped across his friend’s back, panting heavily. for a moment, his mind was clear. there was no takara, or minori, only himself and an empty void. but as time passed the reality of the situation set in.

no.

he slid off takara’s back and made one ungrateful step. “what..have i...done you promised you would never hurt her. you promised. YOU PROMISED. he stumbled towards the river. her scent, his guilt, his shame, they all needed to be washed away. he rolled around in the shallow end like his life depended on it.

he looked in takara’s general direction. he couldn’t bare to look directly at her. “come in here.” there couldn’t be any evidence of the adulterous affair
common | japanese
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
static. bzzz bzzz.

the noise got worse until there was nothing that could help her filter out the noise, instead there was the static and the fire within. he nodded and trailed his body along hers, she pressed against him as he took her in his embrace. 

the static was gone, the fire had turned to ashes and smoke. all she could do was pant and bask in the after glow for a moment longer, her legs shaking under her friend's weight. her eyes closed for a moment when his voice came, she knew this would come. he was just that kind of man but it did not make it hurt any less, the sting was as abrupt as his words.

no. what..have i...done.

technically she could have tried to be the playful girl that she was and say she was what he had done but she could not joke when her slid off of her and stumbled to the river he had found her in. Her ears fell to her head as she watched him, her tail fell limp between her legs. she wanted to stay were she was, she would clean up when he had run away but her friend had other ideas. he would not even look at her and that hurt, she should have ran when he found her. he had lied. lied, lied, lied. he had not wanted this, if he had this would not have been the aftermath. maybe she should have found someone else, maybe she should have ran.

come in here.

she slowly came towards him, her head hung low as she stepped into the water. she then fell to her belly but she did not move after that, her ears remained pinned as she spoke the words to her friend. "i'm sorry." she fell back into her native language, her accent coming as thick as her voice as it always did when she was filled with heavy emotions. he never wanted her, this was her fault. he must have hated her now.
common | japanese
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
he had done this before once. that years ago. he had promised himself that he would never do this again. but it happened and he couldn’t change that. and man, it stung even worse now than it did then.

he could hear her approach but he couldn’t look at her. maybe this could all be forgotten if he just didn’t look. she uttered an apology, but he was too wrapped up in his own world to respond.

this was terrible. not only had he cheated, but it was with a friend. a friend in heat. his claws dig into the soft mud below.

wash off.” he muttered. there was a thick tension in the air. he could faint right about now.

if you get pregnant...” his voice trailed off. that was the most scariest thing he heard in his entire life. why did this have to happen now? he inhaled sharply. “you can’t tell anyone about this ok? i can’t - this is just... fuck.” there was so many things going through his mind

issun stood up and jumped out of the water. he couldn’t stand to be here any longer. he began to walk away, all the while thinking: this was a mistake.
common | japanese
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
wash off.

his words were not kind, they were tense and filled with emotion. she did as he asked, she crawled to deeper water. what if she drown herself, would anyone care? would he care? her childhood friend, the one she stood up for so many times, the one she lost a challenge and got exiled for. she took a deep breath and rolled like a crocodile, over and over again until she could not hole her breath any longer. she surfaced with a gasp as his words came to her. 

if you get pregnant...

her ears pressed against her skull to the point it hurt, a headache would set in soon but she deserved the pain. if this encounter resulted in a child, she would be alone like all the years she searched. she was alone again, no one to standby her side, no oneto care about her. 

you can’t tell anyone about this ok? i can’t - this is just... fuck

she simpled looked down, she knew that she could not tell any one. did he think she would walk into their central camp with a scarlet letter painted on her fur, he really must have a low opinion of her. when he jumped out ofthe water a thought dawned on her, she could leave. if he wanted her to leave, she would. she would not have a home but maybe another pack would want her, it was obvious he did not. he began to walk away and she jumped after him.

"issun wait.." she put more feeling in her words though it sounded like she was choking back a sob, maybe she was. "WAIT, would you just.. would you please look at me?"
common | japanese
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
he stopped when she called out and lowered his head. there was a loud ringing in his ears, one that drowned everything out. guilt weighed down on him. this was all his fault. he had come out here to protect someone from the evils that be, but in the end he was exactly that. evil, selfish, just... horrible. this probably ruined her.

he turned around and looked at her. her expression and body language was like nothing he’d ever seen. it was so out of place. he opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.
common | japanese
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
he halted, that surprised her but that is not what shown on her face. the usualy smile and carefree look in her eye was gone. instead she looked broken, her eyes lowed when he faced her. her ears remained pinned as her usually wagging tail hung limply between her legs, a deep sadness began to squeeze at her heart.

finally she looked up, she had asked him to look at her so she would give him the same respect. baby blue eyes watered as she finaly said what she hoped would make him happy, she had traveled for two years and this was the result. she ruined this friendship, whatever was between them. "i can leave, you will never have to see me again if that is what you wish." her words were very sad, choking and shaky. "i understand that if a child is born from this.. that they.. i can leave and you will never have to know if.." she dropped her gaze once more, why had she stopped him? she should have just left, she did not want to hear these words. the thought hurt already, he already hated her. 

"i am sorry," she turned away from him. she started to walk away but her movements were slow and not making much progress, she would probably sleep around here before she set off.
common | japanese
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
leave? no, that was the last thing he wanted. if she left, after all this time they’d been apart, because of one mistake. he’d never forgive himself.

don’t talk like that.” he took a few steps forward, but still kept a gap between them. he wanted to comfort his friend, but couldn’t bring himself to do it. not in the physical sense anyways. “please. you know i’d never want that.

he sighed heavily and looked down at his paws. “this isn’t your fault, it’s mine. you shouldn’t have to punish yourself for something i’ve done” he looked up at her again. “hey, this was just a one-off thing. you might not even get pregnant.” maybe if he said that enough it would be true. god forbid a child results from this. there was already enough on their plate as it is.
common | japanese
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
don’t talk like that. please. you know i’d never want that

right now, she did not know that. she thought he hated her, he barked out commands not gentle words. come here, clean up, never speak of this. nothing was tender, nothing was even kind. until she yelled at him to wait, he wouldnt have even looked at her. so no, she did not know he did not want that and she told him so. "never is a strong word, and after how you acted.." her words caught in her throat, she had to force herself to swallow down a sob to continue. " no, i would not know that you wouldn't want to see me again."

this isn’t your fault, it’s mine. you shouldn’t have to punish yourself for something i’ve done.

A choked out laugh came before turning into more tears, he just did not understand. maybe it would be better than she leave, that she not let him look at some he had done. her tail still remained limp, her ears still hurting from the pressure to put on them. that was when she turned to face him once again but she lowered herself to the ground, trying to make herself smaller. "fault, mistake. do you not understand that we both did this? do you not understand that.. that.. no.. you don't.." she lowered her eyes to her paws before placing those paws over her eyes, she did not care that she was getting mud on her. why couldn't she just disapear "you don't understand how any of your actions or words are making me feel.. " Tears fell but they soaked into her paws before she lowered them back and just placed her chin on her dark digits. 

"because of how you acted after... and the way you were so clipped with me.. how can i honestly think you dont hate me, that you and minori would be better off without me here? she said softly and full of the drepression that was now raining on her parade. she began to curl up, maybe she would just sleep out here. wet fur and cold, that would fix this problem right up. "its not like i even got a chance, i was too late.." she murmured
common | japanese
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
one thing came after another. and as she went on, she crumbled under her own weight. it was painfu to witness. he should have kept walking, damnit. why did he have to turn around? this was only getting worse.

look i’m sorry ok?” his voice was strained. “i’m not trying to hurt you! this is just really stressful. i mean look at me, my mate is probably pregnant with my kids and i’m just out here-

lower your voice. someone may hear you. breathe.

i shouldn’t have come out here in the first place. or i should have just said no. i should have said something.” he stepped a little closer. “you may not believe me now but i really don’t want you to leave. everything’s gonna be ok, we’ll get through this together. just, please don’t leave.
common | japanese
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
migraine filled phine post
guilt. apology.

She curled in on herself, her ears remained pinned but she was listening. a new kind of static was filling her brain as he apologized and then spoke of not trying to hurt her, about how still was all stressful when his mate could be carrying his children and he was.. out here, with her. right, he was outside the pack, playing with the homewrecker. the bard remained silent but she did look up when another step was taken towards her, one silvery speckled paw towards her.

i shouldn’t have come out here in the first place.

yes, he shouldn't have. she was out her to get away from him and his lover, to make sure the fire did not tempt her to bed him. it was true that she did not want a stranger but then this would not have happened.

i should have just said no. i should have said something.

this was all true as well, but she should have known better. "i came out here to get away from you.. i only wanted you but i could uabe.. tried.. to find.." the static rose again as guilt peirced her heart, she really should stay out her in the cold. or maybe she could go back to the river. or maybe a cliff was a better thing, less pain.

please don't leave.

she spoke again. her voice thick with her accent and unshed tears, what was she to do. "issun.. how will we get through this together.. if this ends in.. if i have.. how are you going to help me? you'll have your own.. i will just be a reminder, a burden to you.. and so will they.." she let her ears pick up from her skull because she could not stand it anymore but they did not sit tall on her head. "how can you.. how can you want me to stay here.. the more i am around the more likely the secret will get out, that she will find out.." she looked up at him with baby blue eyes, not hiding any emotion she felt.
common | japanese
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
i came out here to get away from you.

that stings. he hesitated for a moment, digging his claws into the dirt. god, that hadn’t even crossed his mind. she had isolated herself just so this wouldn’t happen and then he came. he ruined her. he ruined minori. he ruined the future.

she spoke some more. his lungs deflated when she went on about the future and the prospect of bastard children. in all honesty, he didn’t know how they’d make it through this, or if that was even possible. but goddamnit they had to figure it out for their own sake.

he dances around her question. “it won’t be a burden.” lies. lies. lies.as long as we keep quiet about this, no one will find out. everything will be fine.”

he sighed heavily again. “if you do get pregnant, it’s a rouge’s kid ok? i was never here.” he looked down and whispered through clenched teeth, “hopefully it won’t come to that.
common | japanese