Lost Creek Hollow mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey smiled at her son. "Well, that might be my fault," she confessed, "I was never very good at hunting, so you might've gotten my genes. I'm sure you can overcome them with practice, though. I never really worked that hard to overcome mine." The only one she ever hunted with really was Rannoch, and the pair were usually too distracted by each other to be successful in catching any prey. She did better by herself, but there was still nothing to brag about.

She looked ahead at the fork in the river upon Breccan's question. She frowned a bit, but said nothing until their paws had taken them right up to it. She looked from one fork to the other while her ears twisted to and fro, listening. Once she'd decided, she turned to her son and posed the question to him. "Well, I think we should follow whichever way the river is running strongest," she said, "Can you tell which that is?"
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 20, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - December 30, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - December 31, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Breccan - February 19, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: mom stop crying, i know i'm not a big nerd. - by Liffey - March 01, 2019, 07:46 PM