Overture Downs I fell for an email scam and cost my company money
200 Posts
Ooc —
A soft gasp met Mona's news and he ducked his head to peer speculatively at her belly. Oh, Mona, that's so exciting! he breathed, his tail kicking up to a windmilling wag. He couldn't wait to meet them! Because, duh, he was definitely going to visit now. He'd never been around young pups but he was nevertheless excited for it, even if he really had no right to be. Bearclaw Valley was such a small pack that it was hard not to think of every member of it as part of his family, even though it had been many long months since he'd last seen Mona.

Everyone must be so excited! he gushed, beaming. She asked about his friends and Lucas was more than glad to spill the beans. Well there's Koi, she's really funny, she met me when I first got to Undersea. Then there's Currituck, she came from the north. They're both really pretty. Koi's almost as pretty as you and mom! But not quite, his tone implied. Mona was one of the most beautiful wolves he'd ever met, eclipsed only by Laurel, who was indeed the most lovely wolf. Who didn't think their mom was the most beautiful of all women, after all!

There's Moorhen too, she kind of protects us. She's a bit mean though, he admitted, although what he really meant was callous and blunt. He didn't deal well with her criticisms, which came off as unkind to him. She used to live in Bearclaw Valley too! And I had other friends named Io and Govinda but they're gone now, I think.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I fell for an email scam and cost my company money - by Lucas - March 05, 2019, 12:34 PM