Overture Downs I fell for an email scam and cost my company money
200 Posts
Ooc —
Early next month. That seemed so incredibly soon... Lucas wasn't sure if the leaders of Undersea would let him visit again so soon, but he made a mental note to ask them. Surely they would understand. Mona was like family, even if the reality was that they didn't know one another all that well. As far as Lucas was concerned, all of Bearclaw Valley was his family, even the ones he'd hardly met.

Oh, he said pensively, wondering if bringing his friends here was a bad idea. If there was a bear then there was the possibility of danger... but naively he believed they would be just fine. Surely not everyone in the pack left. There had to be someone there guarding the place against the bear. He wanted to believe this so fervently that he put Mona's words from his mind; an hour from now when he led his companions into the valley he would be as disappointed to find no one there as if he hadn't been warned at all. He did hear that his mother and aunt Indra were traveling, but he would be disappointed about their absences most of all.

Aren't Piper and Wyatt with them? he wondered, feeling rather out of the loop. His brother had always been a flighty and strange bean, but he couldn't see Piper leaving her family.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I fell for an email scam and cost my company money - by Lucas - March 20, 2019, 01:48 PM