Ankyra Sound uproar
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
It was strange to see her this way. Weak. The unpleasing sight causes a slight frown to form on his lips, not because he feared that she would not live (something told him she had survived worse) but for the mere fact that the longer she took to heal, the more time she gave Rosalyn to act upon her desire to expel the matriarch from Rusalkan grounds. As far as he is aware, that was the new Alpha's intent and he has no reason to believe otherwise, for the words had come from her mouth. It is something that Vaati would have done in such a position. But that was no kudos to her -- Vaati had been a shit leader. 

The titanous figure notes Caiaphas' seemingly exhausted state, but nevertheless, presses on with the intent of his disturbance. "The red woman -- Rosalyn," He sits. "She wants to get rid of you." It is said so with a breath of accusation, coupled with hints of focused agitation towards the audacity of the statement. By doing nothing to disallow the banishment from taking place, he would be party to a particularly messy, treasonous act. 

"But I did not join this pack to betray the trust of the leader I chose to stay for." A snarl balances evenly on his tongue as he says it, feeling the rush of heated blood fill his cheeks. Yet, to fully understand the circumstances that led to the need to re-pledge his loyalty, he would require an answer that would explain exactly why Drageda hostiles had been brought into mix. "Now it is your turn to explain to me why I must even make that distinction at all." He looks to her with a pointed gaze, seeking confirmation that his fated clash with the present leaders would indeed be justified.
Messages In This Thread
uproar - by Vaati - March 20, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: uproar - by Caiaphas - March 21, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: uproar - by Vaati - March 21, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: uproar - by Caiaphas - March 21, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: uproar - by Vaati - March 21, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: uproar - by Caiaphas - March 30, 2019, 02:04 PM