Dragoncrest Cliffs married to the game
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She wanted to leave. She brought it up. Dacio's jaw clenched, the muscles there tightened in disappointed frustration. The Skayona would turn from Drageda, after making a home among them and forging bonds among its kru, luring one of their own along with her. He did not consider the fact that she carried Vercingetorix' offspring, being too young to understand the value of children.

He stopped listening to Verx as he tried to explain the situation, instead wondering how he and Aure might take their leave. Would they slip away undercover of night, prowl into the darkness when the opportunity arose? Dacio felt he should veer away then, seek to inform Blixen of this betrayal, but his focus returned when the wounded Cheka paused to stare right at him.

Dacio's cool gaze lifted, meeting the platinum of his companion, and his dark ears tipped backward at the bold question he asked of him. The boy frowned, his expression hardened. "I'd stay," he answered with confidence. "Not for pride, but for Drageda. For Wormana. For my father and sister, the memory of my mother. For you." His brow furrowed, tail giving an agitated sweep at his hocks. "We're in this together, Verx. All of us." So don't ditch us now, when we need to stick together most.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
married to the game - by Vercingetorix - March 22, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: married to the game - by Dacio - March 23, 2019, 02:23 AM
RE: married to the game - by Vercingetorix - March 23, 2019, 03:09 AM
RE: married to the game - by Dacio - March 23, 2019, 03:59 AM
RE: married to the game - by Vercingetorix - March 23, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: married to the game - by Dacio - March 24, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: married to the game - by Vercingetorix - March 24, 2019, 09:45 PM
RE: married to the game - by Dacio - March 26, 2019, 03:27 AM
RE: married to the game - by Vercingetorix - March 29, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: married to the game - by Dacio - March 31, 2019, 03:57 AM