Shadewood Slow your role, getta a hold don't melt
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She waddled around because she refused to sit still. Sure @Issun would probably get on her case but she was a god damn warrior and she would never lounge around like a lazy freeloader. In fact she had managed to get the upper hand on a particularly stupid rabbit that had come out during the warm weather. She carried it proudly as she waddled around trying her damndest not to waddle. That was when she caught wind of Kovertol and she remembered her horrible first meeting with the bear. She looked down her nose at the rabbit and sighed, carrying it toward the bear and standing a respectful distance away before dropping it "Hello Kovertol I know it isn't much for you but i wanted to apologise for my first meeting with you" she said with only the slightest wobble in her voice. The small scar on her head throbbed as she remembered being flung into a tree. Surely a bear who allied himself with wolves wouldn't hurt her, right?
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Slow your role, getta a hold don't melt - by Kovertol - March 24, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: Slow your role, getta a hold don't melt - by Minori - March 24, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Slow your role, getta a hold don't melt - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: Slow your role, getta a hold don't melt - by Minori - April 03, 2019, 09:18 AM