Moonspear new friends new home
i have loved the stars too fondly
82 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
she felt bad for it, of course, but if they were to live in the same space she had to at least do it. and better early on than never. Bee wanted to know where she stood with the wolves of Moonspear. Revui was part of that package. she had hoped they would be friends - or at least friendly - because he had been the first Moonspearian she had spoken to. he'd turn to look at her, perhaps a bit shocked by her words, before continuing on. 

she wasn't sure if he had the capacity to attack her regardless of her status - the girl knew she was a lowly ranked being in the pack. nobody would miss her if she was gone. nobody would come to her aid if the higher ranked boy went at her. she knew this. yet she couldn't help but supress the shiver, exhaling the breath she had been holding when he stomped away. she wasn't afraid of Revui; she just somehow knew that he was wild. unpredictable. like nature itself. nature that she loved so much. 

so in a way, she felt some strange respect for him. he was just as much a flower. albeit a violent, grumpybutt one. maybe his petals were pink... didn't Ma always say real men were pink? "okay!" she would reply to his silence, boldly (or stupidly) running up to his side before pushing ahead of him with a giggle. "I thought you'd give me a tour of the woods 'cause you obviously hunt so well, but you're busy. I get it. maybe later!" she tried not to let it get her down, this voidness between them. there were plenty of other wolves in Moonspear. that Speedy that Charon mentioned, she'd surely be social to her? 

she glanced back at her packmate before walking ahead of him at a slow gait. if he wasn't in the mood to chat or hang out, she'd find someone else. no biggie. Bee would try to leave him alone now, and would totally vanish soon enough if he didn't do anything to enforce he wanted her company.
2/5 4/5
major focus on astronomy and travel
Messages In This Thread
new friends new home - by Willoughby - March 20, 2019, 03:08 AM
RE: new friends new home - by Revui (Ghost) - March 20, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Willoughby - March 21, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Revui (Ghost) - March 24, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Willoughby - March 24, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Revui (Ghost) - March 25, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Willoughby - March 25, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Revui (Ghost) - March 26, 2019, 07:04 PM