King Elk Forest Far Far From Home
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She opened her mouth ready to shout more venomous words his way, ready to flay his skin from his bones with the sheer rage she put into them. She was waiting for the man she remembered to return the venom, to return the same fire she dealt out but instead he deflated. She snapped her jaws shut and stared, ears flicking back and then perking forward again. She waited for him to speak and he did, uttering meaningless words that went in one ear and out the other. And then all at once he changed, his gaze swept over her and she recoiled taking a few steps backwards defensively. He spoke again, this time demanding to know about her pregnancy and then....he asked her how she could do this.

Immediately she was enraged. Oh the set of balls he had! Once more she slid into the persona of General, her tail raising and a thunderous snarl echoing through the trees "My mate did this! You forfeited our relationship the second you betrayed me and my family, the second you destroyed my life and my home!" she was mere inches from him now, her well fed and muscled body poised and ready to slam into his weakened one. Instead she reigned in her anger a bit and placed a well aimed snap of her jaws in the air just in front of his eyes "I should be asking that question! How could you? How could you be so selfish Higoro?" she screamed at him, oh how long she had waited for this moment. Her heart hammered wildly, she felt a strength the likes of which she hadn't felt in over a year.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 08:51 PM