all of the light just fades away
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

It felt good to have been sharing his sad song with her. The sightless young male was glad that she had come, even if he wasn’t in the most upbeat of spirits. Just her presence made him feel happier inside. His tail gave a faint thump against the ground behind him as she leaned slightly into him, teasing him about him touching his nose to the side of her neck. A faint smile began to show upon his silvery muzzle. Yes, he was very glad she’d come when she did. She was someone he felt he didn’t have to pretend with. He could let all his emotions show and he felt that she wouldn’t judge him for it.

She didn’t have to say why she was saying she was sorry, and she was correct in that he would know why and what she was referring to. He was hurt that the others had left, vanished without so much as a single word. In a sense, Yildun found it to be just flat out unfair, especially since he knew it threw his sister into an even deeper depression. "Me too," he responded quietly, falling silent when she continued. A faint smile graced his silvery muzzle as he listened to her.

"When we first came here," he began, wanting to tell her everything in his thoughts. "I didn’t know if I would be accepted or not because of my blindness. To be honest, I didn’t even care. I was walking through life merely existing, not living. I wanted to join my dad." His voice cracked for a moment, causing him to pause to collect himself. "The longer I’m here, the more I can’t imagine being anywhere else. You have given me reason and will to carry on."

She moved to stand in front of him, nose to nose, and he could feel her warm breath on his face. Her just being there was comforting to him on so many levels. "I haven’t had a chance," he admitted. No one had come to him seeking someone to talk to. Because of that, it was hard to try out his job. "What about you? Have you had a chance to yet?" he asked in return, not knowing she’d picked a different path since they’d last spent time together. "I’ve been… alright I guess, though. And you?"

Messages In This Thread
all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - September 18, 2013, 05:35 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - September 25, 2013, 10:03 AM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - September 25, 2013, 10:27 AM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - September 25, 2013, 11:21 AM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 01, 2013, 03:11 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 03:33 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 01, 2013, 04:32 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 05:56 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 01, 2013, 06:27 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 09:08 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 09, 2013, 10:20 AM