Northstar Vale The path you've laid out
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
not sure who exactly is here yet but tagging all involved members for visibility @Ruenna @Sorin @Cry (for Siqsa) @Sindri @Lace @Ketzia (for Meadow) @Derg @Xynien (for Keen)

Several days and nights had gone since her meeting with the Norse leader and yet, his words lingered to whisper temptations in her ears. Liri walked the forest with new sight, feeling the magick that Vangard's faith had revealed to her for the first time. His gods were alive, their voices calling from the winds that tumbled down the stone walls and stirred amongst the limbs of the trees. 

Her duties tethered her to the Vale but her hopes surged with newfound strength within her tentative heart. 

When the call echoed through the shelter of her forests, the healer's head raised from the promising scent trail of a badger.
 Her ears pricked as the deep baritones, etched in masculinity, graced their pale shells. 

Feeling that she somehow knew the voice that beckoned, the fae was quick to turn on her three paws and lope to the boundaries of their claim. 

A wide grin broke across her features freely as he came into view. Some part of her feared the Viking - with his alluring ways and the spark of connection fostered between them - might not answer the call placed to him, might not rise to challenge the Blackfoot had brought forth under the stars in the mountains. 

"You came," she murmured joyfully by way of greeting, equal parts relieved and excited - as evidenced by the exuberant sway of her pale plume.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
The path you've laid out - by Vangard - April 03, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Síff - April 03, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Sorin - April 03, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Vangard - April 03, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Síff - April 04, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Sorin - April 10, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Vangard - April 10, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Síff - April 15, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Sorin - April 15, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Síff - April 17, 2019, 10:28 PM