Overture Downs I fell for an email scam and cost my company money
200 Posts
Ooc —
He knew it wasn't Mona's intention, but Lucas felt guilty all the same. He didn't know why his brother and sister had left their home pack, but assumed it was something like his disappearance: a bit of a mistake and a bit of a regret. Mona was quick to reassure him and Lucas offered a slightly pained smile. He knew it wasn't really his fault, but he couldn't help blaming himself for Laurel and Indra's disappearance. How alone his mama must feel! Whatever reasons Piper and Wyatt had, he felt they weren't as inexcusable as his abrupt disappearance.

Still, a part of him held out hope that he would venture into the valley and his family would be there waiting. Lucas allowed Mona to change the subject, his smile broadening at mention of how lovely her new home was. I'd like that, he confessed. It would be nice to walk among trees again without the smell and sound of the surf all around, even if it was only a visit. I'll definitely come visit some day, he promised. It wouldn't necessarily be soon, but some day.

Well, I better go, he said, glancing at the sun and marking the passing of time. My friends will be waiting for me. It was really good to see you, Mona... I'm really glad you're doing okay! He wished he could say the same for his family.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I fell for an email scam and cost my company money - by Lucas - April 03, 2019, 08:49 PM