Ankyra Sound you knew i was approaching your throne
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
He is surprised she has not picked up on his intent, but nevertheless obliged her abrupt inquisition. She already appears done with his presence before the fight has even begun and he almost laughs, feeling that perhaps if she was not in her present state, she could have potentially given him hell. In that sense, she reminds him eerily of both Hydra and Cass, holding both the bite and the bark.

“You hold a rank that should be in the possession of another. I will challenge you for it.” He does not mince his words, for he is often straight to the point about matters of such importance. Neither does he expect her cooperation. Rosalyn’s treasonous words against Caiaphas still linger fresh in his mind, and so he regards her with a cool glare that does not hide his feelings about it. It is not simply a personal matter -- though personal feelings motivate him to take action -- but the innate need to hold power when he feels it slipping. Perhaps it is instinctual... he would not be surprised if it was.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - March 31, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - March 31, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 09:11 PM