all of the light just fades away
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
I don't... think Yildun himself has mentioned much about Sterrenvuur but if he has, we'll just have to blame Koontz for being forgetful. :P

Yildun's silence earned a questioning look from Koontz, yet she quickly cottoned onto what he was doing: listening. Accordingly, she grew very still and quiet, not only to help him focus but so that she could listen herself. She didn't detect anything disturbing the nighttime silence, nor did he, apparently. He mentioned moving away from the area and she nodded, then remembered to vocalize her agreement: "Good idea."

As they began to move quietly through the night, his nose brushed hers and she smiled fleetingly, though said nothing of the brief contact. As they walked, she said, "It would be a damn shame if I ended up being a bad hunter. My mother was a masterful hunter," she explained, "and even if she can't see me, I would feel her disappointment all the way from Seahawk Valley if I were to bungle her specialty."

That reminded her of yet another thing to mention. "I vaguely remember somebody mentioning that you all came from the Seahawk area as well, right? I don't think I ever got the details; if I did, I forget them. What pack did you all come from?" More likely than not, she would be familiar with its name, if nothing else. Koontz knew about most if not all of the packs active during her time there, she just didn't have any one-on-one experience with many of them, having been a bit of a homebody up until her departure.
Messages In This Thread
all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - September 18, 2013, 05:35 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - September 25, 2013, 10:03 AM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - September 25, 2013, 10:27 AM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - September 25, 2013, 11:21 AM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 01, 2013, 03:11 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 03:33 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 01, 2013, 04:32 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 05:56 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 01, 2013, 06:27 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 09:08 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 09, 2013, 10:20 AM