Dragoncrest Cliffs i'm ready now.
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away
i also wanna keep this moving, sorry kara!! tryna shuffle blix offsite asap

artaax doesn't shove her off, which she takes for a good sign. they've always had difficulties with each other but at the end of the day... artaax is the only one who's been with her for everything. with some reluctance she disentangles herself as he pulls away, listening to him speak with a measured frown. west is not an answer but she does not push it -- really, does it matter any more?

"good," she answers with an exaggerated huff, trying to mask the anxiety that wells up in her throat. she needs to tell him -- before she does, she glances around and finally notices rose. their conversation flickers in her memory, and she steels herself. "we're returning to trigeds," blix tells him, "with nomi gone and our neighbors still a threat, we can't stay here anymore." remus doesn't remember if the verx thread happens before or after this one but let's say after for convenience sake -- she fills him in, braced for his judgement on her inability to lead them -- but confident in her and dio's decision nonetheless.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
i'm ready now. - by Artaax - March 22, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Rose - March 22, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Artaax - March 22, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Blixen - March 24, 2019, 09:17 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Artaax - March 29, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Blixen - April 06, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Artaax - April 12, 2019, 06:40 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Blixen - April 19, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Artaax - April 20, 2019, 08:31 AM