Northstar Vale Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri nodded, eyes raising again to the partially concealed youth. The male seemed too young to be the girl's sire, nor did they resemble each other enough to share a familial relation. All the same, Derg appeared to be watching out for her. It was unsurprising that he would want to take a look around before truly deciding whether or not they would stay. 

"By all means," the northron inclined her head invitingly to the pair, hoping they would find the Vale and its inhabitants prospecting enough to reside here. 

Liri scooped up the bird resting at her paws, gesturing for the two to follow her back towards the heart of the Vale. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - March 31, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 02, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 02, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 03, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 03, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 07, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 08, 2019, 03:49 PM