all of the light just fades away
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
Nope, he hadn't <3

Walking beside her, he occasionally brushed against her. This was done on purpose, to be able to tell exactly where she was at, but it sent thrills down his spine each time he felt their fur mingle against each other. She’d become an almost constant in his thoughts, but he was far too bashful and unsure of himself to openly tell her about it. He’d never had feelings about someone before, so wasn’t even sure of what it was that he was feeling. Sure, he loved his parents, he loved his siblings and he loved those he knew within the pack he’d been born into, but that was an entirely different feeling. What he wasn’t understanding was that he was developing a pretty strong crush on the Alpha Female.

His ears were pushed fully forward, swiveling every so often to listen to the sounds in the night, sorting those sounds from the sound of her beautiful voice. It was hard to not focus entirely upon her, but he did want the chance to show her that he could hunt, and hunt successfully. But the moment she said Seahawk Valley, the sightless young male came to a sudden halt, turning his head toward her as though he were really looking directly at her. On the day that they had been accepted into the pack, he hadn’t paid much attention to the things that had or hadn’t been said because he had been too far into his depressive state.

"I didn’t know you’re from Seahawk Valley," he responded, surprise clearly laced in his voice. "Sterrenvuur," he answered. "I was born into Sterrenvuur. My parents were the leaders; Liyano is… was… my father. After he died, Youmi, my sister, and her mate, Chakra, took over the pack." He fell silent for a few moments, trying to figure out what was going on in his head at that moment. "What pack are you from?" It seemed that he was learning that they had more in common than just being in this pack together.

Messages In This Thread
all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - September 18, 2013, 05:35 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - September 25, 2013, 10:03 AM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - September 25, 2013, 10:27 AM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - September 25, 2013, 11:21 AM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 01, 2013, 03:11 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 03:33 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 01, 2013, 04:32 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 05:56 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 01, 2013, 06:27 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 09:08 PM
RE: all of the light just fades away - by Yildun - October 09, 2013, 10:20 AM