Dragoncrest Cliffs thursday night began much like the others, but ended much less happily.
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
he moves as if he expects the earth to bend to his will, for the rock underfoot to be pressed deep into the core of the earth. she holds her place but is wary, for the scattered spots will not dissipate and the man bristles with threat and strength. he is roughly Vaati's size, but is honed, dangerous, with a strength she does not think the former could match and is immediately apparent. the sea continues its steady boom below and he peers down at it, the opportunity the grasps to scrutinize him further. 

he turns to her and her expression withdraws into its earlier self. a hunter. the Cairn. she does not know what he means by the latter and the word and it's meaning are foreign. the Cairn must be formidable to require a the, fitting, she thinks, for it to have such a hunter. "I know no Cairn."  she offers, and because she knows not if he references a wolf, a pack, or a beast, she continues, "My loyalties are to Rusalka." and she would not stand in the hunter's way.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
RE: thursday night began much like the others, but ended much less happily. - by Cassiopeia - April 09, 2019, 08:15 PM