Arrow Lake hounds of the wild hunt
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
She had arrived in time to hear everyone's opinions though she had kept quiet and studied their prey while considering everyone's opinions. She took a spot a few feet away from Vonn trying not to toss glances his way. He was awfully attractive but she didn't like how her eyes kept trying to stare at him and make her look like a weirdo. There seemed to be a general consensus of agreement to let them stay and she found herself agreeing as well, she had gotten to know Ruenna a bit and found the woman to be respectable, She wished the other no harm. "I agree with everyone though I do believe it should be made clear that it is your permission that is allowing them to stay without problems. Once they are settled they will be harder to get rid of if they decide to be ungrateful" she said this while looking at their prey still. She wondered if she would be looked down at for considering the possibility that allowing yet another pack to settle would be a bad thing. "If we allow another to settle it may be assumed by other hopefuls that we no longer want our claim on the mountains. Then we'll have more than Elysium and the Vale pack to worry about. This doesn't mean I disagree, I'm just thinking ahead and considering possibilities" it was a fault of hers, she always tried to think of all possible outcomes.
Messages In This Thread
hounds of the wild hunt - by Stigmata - April 03, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: hounds of the wild hunt - by Thorn - April 03, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: hounds of the wild hunt - by RIP Blodreina - April 07, 2019, 04:05 AM
RE: hounds of the wild hunt - by Vercingetorix - April 07, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: hounds of the wild hunt - by Vonnaruil - April 09, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: hounds of the wild hunt - by Kazimir - April 14, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: hounds of the wild hunt - by Stigmata - May 02, 2019, 08:51 PM