Whitefish River with the strength of the returning tide
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she would blink, undeniably pleased to hear that she was in fact in the company of another fighter. when asked why she wanted to know- tundra would tilt her head to the side ever so slightly. dark eyes would watch the pale woman closely as she murmured. "i used to spar and fight all the time..things have been rather quiet for me upon arriving here and i wouldn't like to become lazy so if you would be interested i thought i'd propose a spar?" she wouldn't add in that more than not wanting to become lazy- somewhere deep down she longed for the thrill of the fight. although of course a spar could not compare in such a way it was still something. yet the slight increase to her heartbeat at the mere thought of getting to fight concerned and irritated the fae somewhat. she'd spent her entire life trying to escape her past so it seemed so utterly wrong now that she'd made it out to...miss it? not only that but it was selfish, selfish to those that had lost their lives to it and those who were unable to get away. yet part of her would remain forever chained to that life, perhaps she hadn't fully escaped it after all.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
with the strength of the returning tide - by Tundra - March 27, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: with the strength of the returning tide - by Tundra - March 30, 2019, 06:51 PM
RE: with the strength of the returning tide - by Tundra - April 03, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: with the strength of the returning tide - by Tundra - April 06, 2019, 04:39 AM
RE: with the strength of the returning tide - by Tundra - April 15, 2019, 01:26 PM