Blacktail Deer Plateau Headlights
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I will weep for blue if saena hates her

Blue saw the look and she wanted to cry, she bowed her head working hard to explain to her what she could and then she spoke softly Sometimes saena you cannot argue with someone else about something like death, it can cause even more pain than they already have. I did what i had to do at the time and I am sorry that it upset you. She sighed then her heart hurting.

Blue looked at Saena in rebuke and she spoke sharply, I did not let them hit you Saena, I did not think it was my place to correct anyone since I am merely an aunt. I told Peregrine about it and there were times that I separated you if you remember, and usually Saena they hit you when i was not there, it was not my fault i never caught them, but I would never let anyone hit you if i knew it was happening. And if she had known the extent of the bullying she owuld have intervened, but the simple fact was she hadn't been there all the time, she had merely been there at other times and didn't see how bad it really was. I'm sorry Saena that I wasn't there when you needed me. Most of what she said would probably be too hard for the girl to grasp, but she didn't know how to make it anymore simplistic.
Messages In This Thread
Headlights - by Saēna - July 23, 2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Headlights - by Blue Willow - July 26, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: Headlights - by Saēna - July 28, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: Headlights - by Blue Willow - July 28, 2014, 03:17 PM
RE: Headlights - by Saēna - July 31, 2014, 10:30 AM
RE: Headlights - by Blue Willow - July 31, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Headlights - by Saēna - July 31, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Headlights - by Blue Willow - August 13, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Headlights - by Saēna - August 16, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: Headlights - by Blue Willow - August 18, 2014, 07:47 AM