Dragoncrest Cliffs i'm ready now.
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

if artaax disagrees -- and she's sure he does -- he doesn't say anything, which blixen is grateful for. part of her has been disappointed that there's been so little pushback. it only serves to remind her she'd never properly won anyone's respect as leader. or perhaps thats unfair -- she knows mallaidh and dio respect her, and bobby too, and artaax in his way, and she's grateful for that, she is. 

she follows his glance, also noticing rose's sudden absence, but doesn't comment. she doesn't know if rose wants to come with them. she finds she doesn't really care anymore. "soon," she answers, only turning to look back at her brother when the sound has finished, naturally falling back into common. "before the next moon. a few days, maybe." enough time for them to prepare physically, but she does not want to draw it out. she does not want to live anymore in the company of ghosts.

stepping back, she beckons artaax to follow her; there's no use lingering on the borders. "i'm glad you're back," she says, despite everything, a smile stealing briefly into her expression -- tired, weary, but genuine. she has artaax and mallaidh; she does not need any of the rest of them.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
i'm ready now. - by Artaax - March 22, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Rose - March 22, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Artaax - March 22, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Blixen - March 24, 2019, 09:17 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Artaax - March 29, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Blixen - April 06, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Artaax - April 12, 2019, 06:40 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Blixen - April 19, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Artaax - April 20, 2019, 08:31 AM