Lost Creek Hollow were you there to bedevil and beguile?
83 Posts
Ooc —
she was hoping his answer would be positive, but she's not entirely surprised when it's not. "I didn't either, a few weeks ago. but then I had to learn." she offers, referencing the scattered and healing wounds across her body. his own interest is one she knows next to nothing about, and yet - "when I started traveling, that really bright star - the one in the north - was helpful." she would have gotten completely lost without it there, and in all likelihood managed to circle back to the family and life she'd been so desperate to leave. it had taken her a few days to realize the importance of the star, as well as its immobility, but it had been in part what had led her here. 

she moves to inspect the flowers he's found, though is quick to realize that she herself has never actually seen the plant. "yes! well, I'll check with Baelfire to be sure, but those match what I've been told." she offers him a grin, and moves to tug carefully some of the largest clusters from the earth.
Messages In This Thread
were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Merrick - April 01, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Vuk - April 01, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Merrick - April 04, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Vuk - April 07, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Merrick - April 11, 2019, 09:45 AM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Vuk - April 11, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Merrick - April 15, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Vuk - April 19, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: were you there to bedevil and beguile? - by Merrick - April 26, 2019, 10:29 PM