Heron Lake Plateau You bring an energy I've never felt before
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
*THIEFS*

While Fin's scent may no longer have riddled the Redhawk borders, she herself often did. It was growing more difficult to visit as much as she preferred what with the whole ballooning with babies thing, but the Blackthorn was nothing if not stubborn (and kind of an idiot), so she went right on making the trip. Pregnant, crippled, and lately built of equal parts hungry and grumpy, she refused to stop seeing her kids just because she was growing more of them.

Though to be fair, this would likely be her last trip. She was getting awful pregnant. And by that I mean fat.

In any event, the stars had apparently aligned for her on this trip because it dropped her right into the right place at the right time. At first, she thought it was Cinder, but the full-size tail gave that away. Then, she thought Tegan. Too dark for him, though. Clover? No, no mark. Eljay? No freckles. Liffey or Lagan? No orange or green eyes. It wasn't that she didn't immediately recognize her daughter, just that her mind was having a hard time believing it. Crazy huge amounts of joy often did that to her brain.

It caught up though, and then Fin was running. Kind of. Running in the way a limping old lady with an oversized belly was capable of, which was more akin to a walrus amboling on the shore than anything else. "Fiadh!" she called in an attempt to draw the girl's attention, and hopefully draw her so Fin could stop embarassing herself with forward motion.

Messages In This Thread
You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Fiadh - April 10, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Finley - April 20, 2019, 08:11 AM