Shadewood Behold! I created this sweet potato.
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
migraine phone post!l, sorry for the crappy quality
It was becoming harder and harder to do the most simplest of tasks, hell even sleeping was getting increasingly more difficult. a pant escaped her lips as she moved restlessly, that is until the desperate call of her friend rang out. shattering any thought in her mind, there was only room for minori. it was times like these that she wished she was not carrying life inside her body, for she could not run to the scene. instead she set a steady trot-like pace and it annoyed the hell out of her.

it took some time to get to the birthing dem, the scent that greeted her caused her nose to wrinkle. Blood, metallic and sweet coated the air but that was not the only thing. Life was there and that soothed her, the sound of a single squeak came from within and she could only smile. Greeting her childhood friend with a breif nod she slipped past him and lowered her body the best she could to the opening. She called out, asking permission to enter.

"Min Min, may I come in?"
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Minori - April 15, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by RIP Issun - April 15, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Deku - April 16, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by RIP Issun - April 16, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Takara - April 22, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Behold! I created this sweet potato. - by Minori - April 23, 2019, 09:54 PM