Hoshor Plains Well, I've been fucking up since '94
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri laughed softly, amused by how much Tohka brought to mind the silver who had become a sister to her. 

"We settled in the Vale earlier this spring, there was only three of us then and we weren't really planning on founding a pack originally. We just wanted to survive the winter."

Her smile faded ever so slightly, a shadow of recollection falling over her features as memories of the illness, of being lost and the lightning strike that had taken what remained of her leg, of the Plateau's fall swirled through her mind. 

"I had founded a pack with my former mate the summer before but after contracting greencough from an ill packmate, it disbanded. He thought me dead and...moved on." The last is inadequate but the shadow surely does not want to hear her tales of heartbreak. 

"After discovering he had a new family and pack to care for, I returned to the wilderness with my pack brother - Siqsa. Eventually other lost souls joined us and we began preparing to found a pack."

"I have many hopes for the Vale - to secure allies, open trade routes perhaps, but mainly to offer a haven for those who seek the same fufillment that I myself have longed for - a pack in which wolves will feel welcome and can find love of all sorts, a place where individuals feel free to embrace their novelties. A brotherhood of lupines who may even find, as I have, that blood is not always thicker than water." 

Oh, yes, Liri had big dreams for their utopia but what was that saying? Go big or go home. 

"We haven't any responsibilities laid in stone. Of course, everyone is expected to pull their weight," she shrugged slightly, "but most certainly we would need Scouts. Ruenna, my pack sister, was once a member of the pack I previously founded and it was there that she discovered her calling as an Ambassador - a Scout who delegates with the officials of other packs."

"Chroniclers - storytellers - are also short in supply these days but it is a wonderful skill and vastly underappreciated. You might find that either trade appeals to you, or maybe even both, but in either case your contributions to the pack would be appreciated."

"You could travel beyond our borders and return to weave tales of the sights, report news, keep the histories. It's all up to you." 
Liri knew it was a lot to take in at once and fell silent, offering her opposite counterpart an encouraging smile.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Síff - April 15, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Tohka - April 15, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Síff - April 17, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Tohka - April 17, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Síff - April 18, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Tohka - April 19, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Síff - April 22, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Tohka - April 22, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Síff - April 22, 2019, 09:54 PM
RE: Well, I've been fucking up since '94 - by Tohka - April 22, 2019, 11:42 PM