Sheepeater Cliff And wound up sleeping on the floor again
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The huntress felt her eyes widen, impressed by the maneuver Keyni gracefully carried out. The Yukon she-wolf had effectively pinned the bird in place, leaving it vulnerable to attack. 

Liri circled to its opposite, unoccupied side and lunged - jaws closing around the joint above its foreleg and her head whipping side to side as she shook it savagely. 

Something about the motion brought to mind memories of Kelina, leading nausea to swirl in the pit of her stomach and bile to flood her mouth. Suddenly disgusted, she spat the screeching eagle free. 

The raptor seemed to reconsider its defense of the ram, now that it had been accosted by two vicious lupines, and after a moment struggled free of their hold. 

With a last angry cry, it fled - hopping away into the underbrush given the injuries it had sustained. Liri turned to watch it go, knowing it would wait until they had gone to pick at the scraps of its own kill. 

At last, Liri turned mahogany optics upon her unnamed comrade - smiling in both gratitude and welcome. 

"Thank you for helping me," she murmured, "I'm Liri."
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
And wound up sleeping on the floor again - by Síff - April 17, 2019, 10:43 PM
RE: And wound up sleeping on the floor again - by Keyni - April 23, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: And wound up sleeping on the floor again - by Síff - April 23, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: And wound up sleeping on the floor again - by Keyni - April 26, 2019, 12:58 PM
RE: And wound up sleeping on the floor again - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 03:14 PM