Shadewood I'm not big on social graces
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Thanks, man. Got two, for now. Everybody else is throwin up babies too, though, so it feels like a mob of em.”  Appreciation beamed brighter in his chest than in those cold blues of his. He could say he was a bit on the happier side for the counterpart than jealous. A man who knew what they wanted in life deserved what he was going to get, should he be making moves to get it. A nod and a bit of a smirk seeped free from inken lips as Cry listened to the relapse from the brunette. It was interesting- and he almost wanted to ask how much drama had been involved. “Hopefully it sticks- don’t want to go through some nasty shit like that again.” 

Cry knew he and Gwen had their rough patch already, but after they had resworm to one another, everything was fine. And now there were babies- it was meant to come to this. He hadn’t known how much he wanted this until it had happened. It was almost as orgasmic as the second kill in a lifetime. To know, after the first wave of nausea, that this could be a familiar thing, that this could come and remain, and repeat. Yet he worried for his Empress- what if birthing problems came about? What if something went wrong? He could end a life in a matter of milliseconds, but the ex-assassin could not stop death, no matter how hard he could fathom trying. 

And you thought he was mad, now?
The seas would forever wash the scores red, from thence forth.

Wouldn’t mind meeting this smile-situation you got goin on; Hell, I’m sure my wife wouldn’t mind company either. She’s over the majority of us just checking on her, and the kids are trying their paws at getting into stuff already.” Cry hadn’t had anyone over the Keep for a friendly visit in, well, ever. But then again, he wouldn’t have been too keen on letting anyone in while he revamped all of Shadewood together, anyways. Trying his damndest to get the soldiers in shape and see to it that the mothers had enough food to eat. 

Messages In This Thread
I'm not big on social graces - by Colt RIP - April 25, 2019, 08:30 AM
RE: I'm not big on social graces - by Cry - April 26, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: I'm not big on social graces - by Colt RIP - April 30, 2019, 03:57 PM
RE: I'm not big on social graces - by Cry - May 01, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: I'm not big on social graces - by Colt RIP - May 05, 2019, 01:10 AM
RE: I'm not big on social graces - by Cry - May 15, 2019, 08:21 AM
RE: I'm not big on social graces - by Colt RIP - May 21, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: I'm not big on social graces - by Cry - July 07, 2019, 10:18 AM
RE: I'm not big on social graces - by Colt RIP - July 23, 2019, 08:45 AM