Shadewood I'm gonna drown you out before I lose my mind
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She searched in such a half assed way that it was clear she didn't really want to find him. She wanted him to know how much she hurt but she also just wished this hadn't ever happened. Such mixed feelings were maddening to the woman who had so freshly begun to feel and express feelings openly. She paused and looked just slightly to the left and it was there that she spotted him watching her. The sight of him caused her heart to ache so badly she wondered if she may actually die from it. He was so handsome...and he couldn't keep his dick sheathed. "I know" she whispered so softly that she knew he couldn't hear her. She closed her eyes and for a few heartbeats she just stood there, ears falling flat as she tried to wish him away. Knowing she was foolish she opened her eyes and started toward him "I know Issun. How Takara tried to leave. How you stumbled upon her. How you couldn't control yourself and you both did something awful" she spoke softly, her voice eerily soft. Her gaze swept over his face before she looked away, blinking back tears "Can you just explain why you thought lying would benefit you? Why you thought basically calling me crazy and hormonal and making me find out from Takara was the right thing to do?" she forced herself to meet his gaze and when she did crumbled and looked away again.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm gonna drown you out before I lose my mind - by Minori - May 21, 2019, 08:53 PM