Shadewood I'm gonna drown you out before I lose my mind
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"she didn't do a damn thing! She came onto me first!" 

She froze and it was that very moment she lost all semblance of reason. Her world crumbled around her and she clenched her jaws tightly together. She shook her head as he continued, telling how Takara had touched him and said she wanted him. That was nothing like what she had been told. Nothing like the story of the sweet woman who failed to get away in time and lost herself to the throes of her heat. "No...she said..." she croaked softly and trailed off again as she replayed what Takara had said. It clicked and she grunted "You're right...she mentioned she'd done wrong. She just didn't explain what she did" she growled the words out and exhaled in a frustrated fashion as he began to explain that she wasnt supposed to know. "Ha! I do know! Is that supposed to make me feel better? That you both intended to hide this from me? To lie to me? Does that speak of love Issun?" she nearly shouted it at him, her voice cracking though unlike how she normally was there was no violent intent, no rage in her tone. Instead there was the raw, desperate broken tone of a woman who gave everything for the second time just to once again be betrayed.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm gonna drown you out before I lose my mind - by Minori - May 21, 2019, 09:41 PM