Shadewood I'm gonna drown you out before I lose my mind
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She stared open mouthed at him, blinking slowly as her mind struggled to comprehend what he said "You lied because you love me. Issun your lies are what caused this all to get out of hand! You're the one who doesn't seem to be ready to own up to everything! Takara knows what she did was wrong, she has a son to remind her of it every day. She felt so bad she was ready to run off and do something terrible!" she shouted this at him, hoping it would shake him out of his stubborn stupidity. "If you loved me you would have pushed her away. You would have said no. Instead you were weak and then you were a coward!" her fur began to spike along her fur and she gnashed her teeth, losing her temper in a flare of disbelieving rage. "The only option you should have had was to come back to me  that night and confess your deed. I was your mate, I carried your son. If you had told me then and there we could have moved past it. But you both hid it and during that time you made me believe it would all be happy from now on."

"did it not occur to you that the spawn would look like you? Or were you not thinking at all?"  All at once her rage faded and she stepped back. "I hurt you once before but i never cheated. I chose you. I left everything and everyone behind for you. All I asked was for you to be true to me" it shouldn't have been such a hard thing but she was starting to realise that it was perhaps the hardest thing of all to ask of a man.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm gonna drown you out before I lose my mind - by Minori - May 21, 2019, 10:58 PM