Whitefish River Home is where the heart is
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
*pops in supes late* sorry guys, been having some car trouble that yanked me away from the site for a min, I'm gonna go ahead and pretend this is after she returns from Broken Antler Fen

A new beginning awaited, the second chance Vangard had proclaimed was hers - a story she would write. 

From what she'd gathered she'd been not only a tracker and healer but a leader. It seemed unfathomable looking at her but once she'd presided over a group that even outranked Evergreen's. But as the waif melted from the woodworks, materializing with a glint of relief in her eyes as they lighted upon the gentle-natured brute, Liri could see only one wolf she wished to follow. 

Let it go; let her go.

Liri, Olvida, or someone else - this was where she wanted to be, these were the wolves she wanted to be with. She siddled in, creeping forward from the fringes to sit amongst her newfound pack, no longer wishing to haunt as a ghost. 

She offered Evergreen a beaming smile feeling immensely proud to have seen his encampment grow from the pair of them to the clustering of lupines that now surrounded her. Her howl rent the air, just as joyous and possessive as the rest, claiming that this was their home, her home.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Home is where the heart is - by Evergreen - June 01, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: Home is where the heart is - by Sindri - June 01, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Home is where the heart is - by Tobias - June 01, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Home is where the heart is - by Abeja - June 02, 2019, 10:40 AM
RE: Home is where the heart is - by Chai - June 03, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Home is where the heart is - by Síff - June 04, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: Home is where the heart is - by Reiko - June 05, 2019, 04:16 PM