Sequoia Coast the club can't even handle me.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
@Tiarnán

She probably should have felt like an idiot. At least a little bit. It probably wasn't anything to be proud of that she had been shamed into pursuing a trade by a four-month-old. Finley didn't particularly know the details of what was involved with being an Outrider, but she did know that it involved exploring and ambassadoring and... talking a bunch. She was good at all of those things, so why should she not have a fancy job title too?

There was another draw to this trade that Finley wasn't prepared to admit to herself. It was probably this reason that compelled her to visit a pack so far from where she typically spent her time. But Fin felt it better to blame her desire for new sights and experiences, and where else could she manage something like that except for at the ocean?

Finley approached the Stavangar Bay packlands to their Eastern borders. She knew her main mission was supposed to be to meet this neighboring pack and make small talk and be friendly and whatever, but.... big water.... Fin's eyes were as round as plates as she stared out at the waves that swept up upon the shore. It was beautiful. She couldn't remember the last time her heart had felt so light in her chest. She stared for quite a while before her resolve disappeared and she ran forward with a burst of playful energy to begin a game of tag with the tide.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Tiarnán - August 04, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Tiarnán - August 07, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 08, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Syver - August 21, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 06:04 PM