Ankyra Sound Now I’m out of prison, I got me a friend at last
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Cameo, feel free to get him involved if you want! Otherwise he's on his way out

This pack was full of spirit. Drama that he had no interest in - not knowing the players and their history made it easy to ignore. He held no role in this, no job, and so he continued on his usual saunter through Rusalka lands. In and out of the borders, marking what he passes by to ensure he was seen doing something for the pack - they had very few trespassers, none from what he found. 

So the only excitement he found was within the pack and whatever was going on with the previous leader, with which he has never met before. Speaking of which.

Two figures spoke in the distance. Raleska and one other that he didn't know anything about. Catching only a couple words here and there, he put two and two together that they were off to find the previous Alpha. At least from what he could gather from these words, and the happenings from the gathering a while ago regarding the previous Alpha and the dark companion. 

Standing for a moment to watch, gathering somewhat of an understanding - unless he was called in to join on their conversation, Vengeance was off to find something to eat. As per usual.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I’m out of prison, I got me a friend at last - by Vengeance - June 19, 2019, 11:18 AM