Neverwinter Forest after the storm
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Her two elder kids were quick to take the opportunity to distance themselves, leaving their parents frowning sadly in their wake. Liffey hadn't realized just how unhappy all of them would be with this move. She knew her littlest ones would be hit or miss--the Hollow was all they'd ever known, so she'd known they'd either be upset or scared to leave it, or they'd be thrilled at the adventure. Obviously, it had not been the former for most of them. Her older children, though. Her older children had surprised her.

"Why don't we give them some time," Liffey answered, casting her gaze down from her mate's, "Maybe they just need a little bit of time, and things will be better once they get there and they're around family again. Maybe they'll start to see the positives once they get to see my parents and everyone else." She wasn't so certain even as she said it, which hurt considering she had been only a few short days ago. Now they couldn't go back even if they wanted to. So, hope for the best really was their only option.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
after the storm - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 06, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: after the storm - by Liffey - June 06, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: after the storm - by Wisteria - June 07, 2019, 09:09 AM
RE: after the storm - by Deshyr - June 07, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: after the storm - by Breccan - June 08, 2019, 10:44 AM
RE: after the storm - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 15, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: after the storm - by Liffey - June 21, 2019, 08:39 AM
RE: after the storm - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 02, 2019, 09:18 AM