Cerulean Cape See, it works in monkeys.
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor and Lokie seemed to have found themselves away from the group a little bit, the two males have wondered onto the coast, this location seemed familiar since it was where he and Lokie first met, had I really been everywhere around this place already? He thought he was quite surprised that is but nonetheless, he continued to explore every corner of this new place. The titan male and the peppered wolf made their way, Connor was enjoying himself, the sea seemed to be trying to climb the shore but would trail back to the larger body of water. The sand was getting between his paws which was a weird feeling but he decided to ignore it, but what caught his attention was Lokie, the grey male had spotted a cream-colored wolf near the shore. His friend raised the alarm but telling him that they needed to warn her about something but Connor didn't have the time to ask since Lokie once again took off like a rocket with the sand spraying in Connor's face.

The cinnamon male shook his fur to get the yellow pellets out of his fur, and his emerald gaze watches Lokie charge at her screaming that she shouldn't drink the water. The large male stood dazed and surprised, his mind couldn't catch up with him for some odd reason, but he finally regained his senses and sighed a heavy sigh as his ears flattened to the sides of his head and his eyelids half closed as he marched after his energetic friend. Unfortunate for Lokie, the male had tripped over himself as he was also trying to warn her and crashed near the shore, Connor winced his head back a little and closed an eye and revealed his back fangs. But this moment was short-lived as Connor perked his ears up and his gaze widen as he continued to make his way to the stranger and Lokie. His friend looked defeated, which Connor gave an eye roll of 'I told you so' and made his way to his friend that was being raided by crabs. The male had to first make sure the female was comfortable around them and he had to apologize, "please excuse us," he said with a nervous chuckle and a dip of his head.

Connor then frowned at Lokie, a look of disapproval, "hold still he muttered," he then raised his gigantic coal tipped paw and swiftly smashed it to the crabs which made them lose their grip on Lokie as they rocketed off of him. He felt sorry for Lokie and he couldn't help but give an amused chuckle, but he hoped he hadn't hurt his best friend, the only way to get them off painless as possible was to swiftly knock them off. The titan double checked for any remaining crabs but didn't find any, he sighed with relief then turned to the young female, "i'm so sorry about all this," he said with a polite and apologetic tone, "my dear friend was only trying to prevent you from drinking that unsafe water, which I am sure that wasn't your intention," he added, then gave the female a comforting smile.
Messages In This Thread
See, it works in monkeys. - by Thresher - July 04, 2019, 12:48 AM
RE: See, it works in monkeys. - by Lokie - July 04, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys. - by Connor - July 04, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys. - by Thresher - July 05, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys. - by Lokie - July 08, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: See, it works in monkeys. - by Connor - July 11, 2019, 05:00 PM