Redhawk Caldera Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions
I like when life feels playful
76 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Before he could contemplate asking Connor about a way down, the male looked at him and sternly told him not go rushing down. Lokie's tail waved a bit, and he didn't look at all like he was being scolded for his lack of thought before actions. It was just who he was. But, he wasn't going to go against Connor. Alright, alright. You lead the way, he said, intending to follow. 

Connor looked absolutely aghast at Lokie's question. I didn't mean to upset you, he said. It's just that... If I were dead, and you were starving, I'd want you to eat me. He continued on. Lokie didn't really view death like the others. It was a normal part of life, and in his immature brain, he didn't mourn for long. And, if his body helped his friend live a little longer, why not?

Lokie followed Connor down the mountain, and since his friend set the pace, Lokie didn't really have a choice but to be careful. His eyes watched the small rocks roll down the side as they traveled, accustomed to seeing them. It was often that their paws uprooted the smaller ones. He just hoped the bigger ones stayed in place.
Your soul is infinitely creative. It is alive and expansive in nature.
It is curious and playful, changing with the tides of time.

Debbie Ford
Messages In This Thread
RE: Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions - by Lokie - July 08, 2019, 03:45 PM