Sequoia Coast the club can't even handle me.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley pranced forward as the tide swept back off the shore towards the ocean, her tail wagging like a flag at her haunches. She was about to turn and run for it when bark stole her attention completely. She swiveled on the spot and looked down along the shore and spotted a dark wolf watching her. A smile had barely crept across her lips before the forgotten tide was back and crashed into her side.

Finley staggered back towards the land, stiffening her legs to keep herself from losing her balance completely and falling over. Once she was confident in her footing, she bolted out of the water that swept past her legs and back up onto the shore. She shook her now drenched silver fur but succeeded only in making herself look like a fluffy drowned rat. With a sigh, the Blackthorn turned from the water and made her way towards the stranger, resuming her friendly attitude as she approached.

"Did you know," Fin started as she came within a respectful distance of the man, "that water is wet? Especially when there's a whole crap ton of it?" An amiable smile was on her face and shining in her eyes as she watched him for his response.

Messages In This Thread
the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 04, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Tiarnán - August 04, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 06, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Tiarnán - August 07, 2014, 02:12 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 08, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Syver - August 21, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: the club can't even handle me. - by Finley - August 25, 2014, 06:04 PM