Wheeling Gull Isle xv. tell me every secret, share every story
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor returned her welcoming thump with a child-like smile and a tail wag, the girl chuckled that she couldn't hear him which gave Connor amusement. The lady welcomed his help as it seemed to him that she was working so hard, someone could only do so much before they drop dead which worried the male, no wolf left behind. The muscular man gave her a determined nod as she told him to go find a hole and start digging to which he didn't object to and started heading towards a hole right away. He found his spot, which wasn't that far away from Rhaella but he turned to her with a blunt expression, "I have to warn you though, my aim isn't too great so I apologize in advance if I spray you with dirt." His paws were large so he predicted that he would be scooping out a lot of dirt and he would try to keep tabs on his strength but he wasn't sure what the right amount would be.

He wasted no time and dove himself into the hole and began scooping mounds out of the forming den, he felt like a drill as he made haste but he made sure to widen the den as best as he could. His rear was up and he looked like a pup that was stuck in a hole which made him look silly, but as he was digging, his speed and strength caused dirt to snake its way in his nose. The male paused for a moment as half of his body was in the hole, his right eye was wide and his left was scrunched with his muzzle wrinkled. He felt himself heaving a bit but then he let out a powerful sneeze in which the pressure of the sneeze cause dirt to fly out of the den, like there was an explosion, he figured Rhaella would be wonder what happened so Connor made sure to say that everything was fine. "I'm okay!" His voice echoing off the walls of the den, he continued to dig through and once he was done with this one, he moved on to the next one.
Messages In This Thread
RE: xv. tell me every secret, share every story - by Connor - July 23, 2019, 10:39 AM