Shadewood Repent
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
She had looked away, her eyes falling to her weathered paws. Tears still clung to her cheeks, her baby blues, a sob building as she was prepared to be turned away. And yet she felt the welcoming warmth of her friend, her familiar body pressed to hers. Black fur to dull chocolate. With a sigh she melted into her, her weight not what it once was.

You should have known better Takara.

Yes, she should have but it were her next words that made her give a soft whine. They could have been happy, could they have? "I never wanted to betray you, I am sorry I ruined your life.. I never wanted to lie, I never wanted to hide it.." Her voice was soft as she gave a soft grasp, the pain in her leg throbbed to make sure she had not forgotten it.  

Orochi  is Orochi.

a little dragon, always filled with the fire in his belly. Her little dragon ad Minori's son, his half brother, adored him. She gave a soft coughing laugh before those seafoam green eyes turned serious once more. As she spoke, she turned away. Hiding her eyes and emotions from her, Takara did not like that.

Cry and I had sex

baby blues widdened at first before softening once more, another coughing laugh came before she she silenced it.  She pressed her body closer, among to lick her cheek as she tried to get her to look at her with those pretty green eyes. "So you had a lapse in judgment and coupled with someone taken, where have I heard that one before.." She gave a smile that was close to her usual, playful one. "MinMin.. I love you, I do not care what happened between you and Cry. Unless you want to be with him, if thays the case I will be happy for you.. if not.. can we still try to be happy together?" she have a wheezing breath as she swayed her weight into minori, her eyes soft and filled with tears "Am I allowed to ask for that.. after everything I've done? if not.. turn me away now.. I want to be with you MinMin, I am in love with you.. I will not judge you, I've done worse to you.." her words fell away, her baby blues now the ones to turn from shame
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Repent - by Takara - July 27, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Repent - by Minori - July 27, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Repent - by Takara - July 27, 2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Repent - by Minori - July 28, 2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Repent - by Takara - July 28, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: Repent - by Minori - July 28, 2019, 01:45 PM
RE: Repent - by Takara - July 28, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: Repent - by Minori - July 31, 2019, 02:13 PM